The Feed Marketplace, located in your Catalog App Manager is your guide to all Brands and Brand updates in the Wondersign Catalog App. Watch the following 3-minute video to learn more, or follow the below instructions.
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
1. From the Dashboard, select Feed Marketplace in the main header menu.
2. The What's New newsfeed is where you can find up-to-date information about new brands added, along with brand updates including new SKUs and real-time inventory status.
3. Explore The Managed Catalogs with an alphabetical directory of all the brand catalogs available on the Wondersign platform.
4. Click on the Brand Name to jump to the profile of the brand you're looking to browse.
Each Brand has an individual profile with information for you to browse.
- A: # of SKUs
- B: Real-Time Inventory status
- C: Pricing
- D: Product Price Point
- E: Category Coverage
- F: Logo links to Brand's website
- G: Request Feed button takes you to form to request feed added to your account.
5. Click Request Feed button to fill out form.
Fill out Contact information, and list requested brands. Click Request Feeds. Your account manager will reach out to you to discuss adding the feeds to your account.
6. Additional items to note:
- A: Use the scroll-to-top button at any time to bring you back to the top of the page to access the brand directory.
- B: If a data feed includes multiple Consumer brands, those are listed underneath the category coverage.
- C: Some brand profiles feature an overview video that gives a brief demo of the brand catalog and its highlighted features.