Learn how to configure or edit the System of Measurement setting for your account. Choose Imperial or Metric to define the measurement system used to display the product specifications in the Wondersign Catalog App Manager and Catalog Kiosk application. The units of measurement will be adjusted to show product specifications. The default measurement system is Imperial to display product dimensions (height, length, depth) in inches (in) and weight in pounds (lbs). The Metric measurement system displays product specifications in centimeters (cm) and kilograms (kgs).
This will affect the Product Details page and any shared product or cart item communications to shoppers.
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
1. Click the Users field in the top right corner of the page.
2. Select the Account Settings option in the Users drop-down menu.
3. Use the Unit Measurement System settings to adjust the measurement units that display for products and items in the Catalog Kiosk app.
Imperial (default): Displays dimensions, height, and depth measurements in inches (in). Displays weight measurement in pounds (lbs).
Metric: Displays dimensions, height, and depth measurements in centimeters (cm). Displays weight measurement in kilograms (kgs).
4. Click the Save Changes button to update your account settings.
Please Note: To manually update, follow the instructions below. Otherwise, changes will appear when the Catalog Kiosk app automatically updates overnight.
5. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation.
6. Click the Sync all devices button to update the devices with the new settings.
To view the Unit Measurement System settings that have been configured for your account, navigate to the Products page in the Catalog App Manager (CAM) or use the Specs tab in the Product Details page in the Catalog Kiosk app.
1. Click the Content tab in the top navigation.
2. Select the Product option from the Content drop-down menu.
3. Click a product from the Products page to view the specifications and unit of measurement.
4. Scroll down on the Details tab in the left side menu to review the product specifications. These may include the item dimensions, depth, height, and weight.
Imperial Measurement Units System
Metrics Measurement Units System
Catalog Kiosk App View
The Catalog Kiosk app displays the measurement unit system configuration from the CAM.
1. Tap a category tile to browse for an item or product.
2. Tap an item tile from the search results to view the product details.
3. The Product Details page displays the product details. Tap the Specs tab to view the product dimensions and measurements.
Please Note: Learn how to change the order of the Collections and Items tabs using the How to Configure the Preferred Category Order Tab article.
4. The product weight and dimensions measurements and units display based on the CAM configuration settings for the account.
Example: Imperial Measurement Units System
Example: Metric Measurement Unit System