The Analytics page will allow you to learn what customers are looking for when they’re in your store, and it allows you to make better decisions on product placement on your floor. This information is a powerful tool for increasing sales in your store.
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
1. Navigate to the Analytics tab from the Navigation pane, and choose Dashboard.
2. Once on the Analytics page, high level data regarding kiosk usage can be viewed. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for full details.
3. To view the details of a specific kiosk, click on the Device drop-down arrow and select the device name from the list.
4. To view kiosk usage information from a specific time-frame, click on the Time Frame Selector and select the requested time frame from the drop-down list.
5. Once the desired device(s) and timeframe is selected, the Analytics page will provide information such as.
- Most popular categories on the kiosk
- Most frequently searched for items
- Kiosk usage by day
- Amount of emails and text messages sent from the kiosk by day