- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser.
The recommended file format is PNG.
The maximum file size must be less than 100MB.
The maximum image height is 200 px and the minimum is 150 px.
Image width is resized proportionally to the height.
The logo image file is resized proportionally to fit the container.
1. To upload a store logo, navigate to the device management page by clicking Devices in the top menu bar. Then, select the device you want to customize by clicking the Settings button in the Device Groups side panel.
2. Click the Branding & Theming drop-down arrow to expand the menu. Then, click the Choose an image button under the Store Logo field to upload your image.
Please Note: If updating a logo on an individual device, click Override to upload a new logo.
3. On the the Local Files tab in the pop-up window, click Choose a local file to search the computer for locally stored images.
4. To upload a logo from an online source select the chain link symbol and paste the link that will reference the logo.
5. When uploading a photo, click the Add button to attach the logo to the account.
6. The following screen will show once the logo has uploaded to the account. To delete the uploaded file click Remove.
7. Once you make the necessary changes click Save Changes.