Connect your BigCommerce store to the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk App, and help your customers complete their product purchases in your store, on their mobile phones, or online. The BigCommerce integration allows you to utilize your BigCommerce store as the cloud Point-Of-Sale (POS) system connected to your kiosk(s), transforming your in-store Catalog App into a stand-alone, self-service tool.
1. Navigate to the BigCommerce Apps page in your browser.
2. Search for Wondersign Catalog Kiosk in the Apps store.
3. Click the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk tile.
The Wondersign Catalog Kiosk page opens with a description about the application.
4. Click GET THIS APP to add the Catalog Kiosk app to your BigCommerce store.
5. Click Log In as an Existing BigCommerce store user when prompted by the message, "To install please select one of the options below."
6. Enter your BigCommerce credentials on the Log in to your store page.
7. Click LOG IN.
8. Click Install on the All Apps / Sales Channels / Point of Sale / Wondersign Catalog Kiosk page.
9. Click Confirm to agree to allow Wondersign to map products from your BigCommerce store to the Catalog Kiosk.
10. Enter your Wondersign credentials to log into the Catalog Kiosk app manager.
The Wondersign Catalog Kiosk > Point Of Sale Configs page opens by default. A confirmation message briefly displays, "BigCommerce has been installed successfully."
11. Select the Vendor ID from the drop-down menu to map the product details for each vendor to the correct Brand.
12. Click Save Changes once each Brand is mapped to a Vendor ID to link the products between your BigCommerce store and the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk app.
Congratulations, your BigCommerce store is connected to the Catalog Kiosk app!