- Replacement Chromebox connected via HDMI and USB touch to ELO monitor
- Replacement Chromebox connected to power
- USB Keyboard
|1. Power||2. Ethernet (if using WiFi, no cable needed.)||
3. USB or
1. Connect the USB keyboard to the front port in the Chromebox while it is off.
2. Press the Power button on the Chromebox to turn it on.
3. Press Ctrl + Alt + S repeatedly on the USB keyboard as the Chromebox is booting up. This will exit the app launch and bring up the regular Chrome sign-in.
4. The Chromebox Sign In to Chrome screen should now display on the touchscreen.
Please Note: If the Catalog Kiosk application loads and displays on the screen, simply repeat Steps 2 and 3 until the Sign in to Chrome window displays.
5. Tap the Timestamp in the lower right corner of the screen to display the system tray.
6. Tap the No network Wi-Fi network option from the menu.
7. Select the desired Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks.
8. Enter the Password for the selected Wi-Fi network in the Join Wi-Fi network screen.
9. Tap Connect.
10. Tap Apps in the bottom left corner of the touchscreen.
11. Tap Wondersign Catalog Kiosk from the Apps menu to launch the Catalog Kiosk.
12. You can now unplug the keyboard and store the Chromebox in the floor stand cage.