When you use Wondersign Integration to sync data to Shopify, there are specific required fields in order for your products to be created in your Shopify store. This is important when you create custom products in your Wondersign account.
- Shopify Plus Plan required for Connector integration
Fields for Custom Products
A custom product created in the Catalog App Manager (CAM) should have the following product properties:
- Name - required
- Manufacturer/Brand - required
- SKU - required
- Category - required (cannot be empty due to Smart Collections and Tags in Shopify)
- Product Type - optional (should be present due to specific functionality in Shopify.)
- According to Shopify's documentation, it is "categorization for the product used for filtering and searching products."
- Description - optional
- Weight - required (item weight in lbs)
- Image - optional (this is the main product image, highly recommended)
- Additional Images - optional
- List Price - optional
- Retail Price - required