The Attractor Screen is the first screen your guests will see when they walk up to the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk app on an in-store device. The Attractor Screen is also shown when the device times out.
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
1. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation, and select your device.
2. Choose Settings button on the left side.
3. Click the Change Configuration button in the Attractor Screen field in the Branding & Theming menu to update the settings.
Customize the following:
- Choose a Category Configuration options for the Attractor Screen. Use the Customize the category tiles and layout configuration to customize the appearance of the Attractor Screen by choosing the number of tiles in the layout, the categories assigned to each tiles, and whether to show the "Browse All Categories" tile on the Attractor Screen.
Use the Display all top level categories configuration to display all the top-level categories directly on the Attractor Screen. This removes the options to customize the number of tiles, limit tiles to certain categories, and display the "Browse All Categories" tile on the Attractor Screen. Options 2, 3, and 4 below will be grayed out in the Attractor Screen Configuration screen when this configuration is selected.
- Choose the Category Layout, you can select between 1 and 6 tiles that will be displayed on your Attractor Screen. Each tile can be assigned to a specific category with an option for the last tile to allow your guests to browse all categories. The layout of the tiles is based on the number of tiles that are selected. Click the layout with the desired number of tiles to select it. A blue frame indicates which tile layout is currently selected. By default, the Attractor Screen is set to 4 tiles with the 4th tile assigned to the Browse All Categories option.
- Assign Tiles to Categories Assign each tile to a category by typing in the category name. As you type, the system will predict the category based on the available categories in your account. Tap a category tile to navigate directly to the selected category.
- Show Browse All Categories Tile. Click the box next to Assign last tile to "Browse All Categories" to turn the last tile in the number of selected layout tiles into a general "Browse all categories" tile.
- Choose a Background Image for the attractor screen by clicking on the appropriate image. The background image will be displayed with low opacity behind the category tiles.
- Configure the "Touch-to-explore..." Message. The default call-to-action message on the attractor screen is "Touch to explore...". This message can be changed by clicking the text field and entering a custom message. It is recommended to keep the call-to-action short and simple.
- Click Apply and Save Changes. Once you click Apply, the Configuration Window closes.
4. Click the Save Changes button in the top right corner to save your changes.
5. Sync the Devices
The Catalog Kiosk app automatically synchronizes product data and device settings to reflect any changes from in the Catalog App Manager (CAM) within 24-hours. Manually synchronize to apply theming and branding changes immediately.
Click the Devices tab in the top navigation. Click the Sync all devices button on the right side of the Devices panel to update the devices immediately. As long as your devices are online during the sync, the changes will become visible to your guests.
Catalog Kiosk App View
The Branding & Theming device group settings are updated within the Catalog Kiosk app. Depending on the Attractor Screen Configuration for the account at the theme or device level, the Attractor Screen may vary in appearance and customization. Review the examples below to see how different settings can be updated to change the way the Catalog Kiosk app displays and the level of customization available to customers.
Example of Default Attractor Screen Layout in Dark Mode with Customize the Category Tiles and Layout Configuration
Example of Default Attractor Screen Layout in Dark Mode with the Display All Top- Level Categories Configuration