You can configure the order of the Collections and Items tabs used when browsing by categories and using search in the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk app.
Example of Collections and Items Tabs
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
1. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation.
2. Click the Settings button in the Device Groups left side panel.
3. Click the Advanced Configuration drop-down menu to expand the section.
4. Use the Preferred Category Tab Order field to select a radio button to set the order of the Collections and Items tabs on the Categories page:
- COLLECTIONS FIRST: Displays the Collections tab first, then the Items tab.
- ITEMS FIRST: Displays the Items tab first, then the Collections tab.
5. Click the Save Changes button in the top right corner to save your settings.
6. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation to sync your devices with changes.
7. Click the Sync all devices button to manually update and apply your changes so they are visible in the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk app.
Wondersign Catalog Kiosk App View
1. Tap a category image tile to browse a selected category in the Catalog Kiosk app.
2. The Category page opens with the preferred order tab settings from the CAM.
Examples of Preferred Category Tab Settings
Collections Tab First
Items Tab First