- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser.
1. To manage store-to-shopper communication, navigate to the device management page by clicking Devices in the top menu bar. Then, select the device you want to customize by clicking the Gear Icon.
2. To enable or disable the ability to send emails or text messages from the kiosk to a personal email or phone, click the Store-to-Shopper drop-down arrow and select the desired settings.
3. Next, configure the Sender's Identity. The test entered here will be displayed as the sender on all emails and text messages sent from the kiosk.
4. Next, choose the Sender's Email Address that will appear in all outgoing emails. The address entered here will also receive replies if the customer replies to the email sent from the kiosk.
5. Next, choose the Sender's Phone Number that will appear as the sender in all outgoing text messages.
6. This option allows you to choose whether you want to include, exclude, or reverse order of SKUs in texts and emails to customers using the kiosk.