Control your browsing experience by setting your Item Listing Method in the Catalog App Manager (CAM). Choose between the default, Infinite Vertical Scrolling, or Horizontal Swiping with pagination.
Our recommended browsing settings based on the device type you are using the application on:
|Device Type||Browsing Settings|
|Desktop/Computer||Infinite Vertical Scrolling|
|22" Kiosk||Vertical Scrolling or Horizontal Swiping by Pages|
|42" Kiosk or Larger||Horizontal Swiping by Pages|
|Hand-Held Sales Tablet||Infinite Vertical Scrolling|
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
1. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation.
2. Click the Settings button in the Device Groups side panel on the right.
3. Click the Advanced Configuration menu to expand the section.
4. Use the Item Listing Method to set the preferred browsing experience you would like for that device or group of devices.
- Infinite Vertical Scrolling (default): continuous scrolling to help you find products faster.
- Horizontal Pagination: page numbers and arrows appear at the bottom of the app to make it easier to jump back and forth between pages of products.
5. Click the Save Changes button at the top of the screen to save the changes.
Please Note: To manually update, follow the instructions below. Otherwise, changes will appear when the Catalog Kiosk app automatically updates overnight.
6. Click the Devices tab in the top navigation.
7. Click the Sync all devices button to update your devices with the changes.
Catalog Kiosk App View
Vertical Infinite Scrolling
Horizontal Swiping by Pages (Horizontal Pagination)