The Reports tab in the Catalog App Manager (CAM) provides insight into how many customers are using the kiosk's email and text message capability. Furthermore, the Reports tab also provides the specific email and phone number customers sent the information to.
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browse
1. Navigate to the Analytics tab from the Navigation pane, and choose Share & Shop.
2. To view the text message and email sent from a specific kiosk, click on the Devices drop-down and select the device name from the list.
3. To view email and text message information from a specific time-frame, click on the Time Frame Selector and select the requested time frame.
4. Next, choose the format the data should be exported to.
5. Once the report is exported, the following data can be viewed:
- Type of Communication
- Date And Time
- Customer Name
- Product Name
- Device Used
- Employee Name
Please Note: Depending on the local laws in effect at the location of your business you might not be allowed to use these email addresses and phone numbers for marketing purposes. Always check your local laws prior to using customer data.