Category Groups is a visual shopping concept with product hotspots, directly applied to full-screen imagery. Category Groups are available in all major furniture categories. Shoppers can simply tap on product hotspots to learn more, change quantities, select product variations, and conveniently add products to the cart.
1. Browse scenes for multiple product categories. Category Groups are available across multiple furniture categories including Outdoor, Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Home Office, Youth Furniture etc. Consumers can browse designer-inspired Room Ideas using the familiar grid view.
2. Learn more about each product series. Once you tap on a series, the full-screen Category Groups browser launches. Here you are able to tap Read More to learn more about this particular series.
Please Note: During downtime in the store, this feature can be used as a training tool to educate your sales associates about the products sold in your store and on your kiosk.
3. Add an entire room to your cart. Shoppers are able to add an entire Room Idea to their cart with the Add All Products button on the right side of the screen.
They also have the option of adding only the furniture or only the accessories portion with the Add All Furniture and Add All Accessories buttons.
Once selected you are able to conveniently preview all items that were added to the cart on the right-hand side. Here you can remove products and edit quantities.
4. Add individual products to your cart. If your consumers want to purchase specific pieces from within the Category Groups set, they are able to add products individually to their cart. Simply tap on the product hotspot, select the desired product variation, and tap Add to Cart.
5. Suggested Quantities. To help increase overall ticket size, Catalog Kiosk automatically suggests quantities for specific items. For example, in this set the night stand has a suggested quantity of 2. Quantities can be adjusted in the cart or in the cart preview on the right-hand side.
6. Explore more options from the same series. By tapping More Options in the lower left-hand corner, shoppers are able to explore alternative products that are a part of the same series. For example, the Queen Bed shown in this Room Ideas set is also offered as a Queen Storage Bed. This allows consumers to look at different options pertaining to the same series.
7. See products in alternative room ideas settings. When consumers tap on an individual product within a Category Group they have the ability to explore this product in other Room Ideas it is used in.
For example, the Rug show in the Room Idea below is also used in other Category Groups, simply tap Other Room Ideas with this Product. This leads to a pop-up screen that shows all alternative Room Ideas that use the same Rug.
8. Alternative accessory suggestions. To create more up-sell and cross-sell opportunities Category Groups includes accessories for purchase as part of the scenes. If a consumer taps on an accessory product hotspot they have the ability to see alternative accessories that designers have recommended by tapping Alternative Products.
9. Navigate to room ideas from individual product pages. As shoppers are browsing products from their respective categories they can see if a particular piece is featured in a designer inspired room idea. Simply tap on the Room Ideas button and a window will pop up to show the different scenes that product is featured in.
For example, if a consumer is browsing a dresser from the dresser category, they can find the Room Ideas link on the individual product page.