- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
1. On the top menu bar under the Content tab select Products.
2. Use the SKU, Name, or Category field to search for the desired product.
3. Click the desired product.
4. On the product detail page, select Pricing from the menu on the left of the screen.
5. Choose the pricing type to be adjusted manually by clicking List or Retail.
6. The pricing details can be adjusted using the Catalog App Manager's built in pricing calculations:
Choose between multiplier, gross margin, or markup:
Multiplier - multiplies the wholesale/landed cost with the factor entered into the field
Gross Margin - the percentage difference between the selling price and the profit
Markup - the percentage difference between the actual cost and the selling price
If desired, the rounding tool dropdown will round the price up or down to a specific number.
7. Instead of using the calculation methods, an exact price can be entered by turning OFF the Markup from Cost option, and manually entering the desired amount in the Price field.
8. Once the desired pricing has been entered, click Save Changes at the top right of the screen.