- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
1. Navigate to the device management page of the Catalog App Manager by clicking Devices in the navigation menu bar at top of the page.
2. Once on the device management page, select the name of the device for which pricing is being adjusted.
3. On the device details page, select Settings from the menu on the left side of the screen:
4. Click the drop down arrow next to Price Display, then change the group settings to Override. Once override has been selected, set prices on the kiosk to either Show or Don't Show:
Please note: For additional details on editing all the Device Group settings, visit: How to Customize Multiple Devices Using Device Groups.
5. Once the preferences have been updated, click Save Changes in the top right corner of the screen: