Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser.
1. Once signed in, click the Content tab in the top navigation and select Prices from the drop-down menu.
2. Select Manage Everyday Normal Prices.
3. Click Add brand rule.
4. Search for the brand(s) you would like to create a pricing rule for. Select from the auto-suggestion list or click the enter button to add the brand(s).
5. Select which pricing you would like to set by clicking the toggle buttons for List and/or Retail or select Add rental term.
6. The pricing details can be adjusted using the Catalog App Manager's built-in pricing calculations. Select if you would like to calculate cost-based or if you want to set a fixed price.
To calculate based on cost - choose between multiplier, gross margin, or markup:
Multiplier - multiplies the wholesale/landed cost with the factor entered into the field
Gross Margin - the desired gross margin percentage applied
Markup - the percentage difference between the actual cost and the selling price
If desired, the rounding tool dropdown will round the price up or down to a specific number.
You can also set rounding rules to automatically round the value up or down to the nearest value you define in the text box.
7. Select Done. Your brand rule has been created and is now live. You will see the prices reflected on your App during the next nightly sync, or update your device instantly with a manual sync.
Please Note: The different pricing rules represent a hierarchy. Category Rules override brand rules. Product rules override category rules.
For example, if you set a pricing rule for the brand Ashley Furniture and you also have a Category rule for Chests, all Chests will be priced based on your calculations for the Category rule regardless of the brand.
For more advanced pricing rules that allow you to combine category and brand attributes. Consider switching to Wondersign's Advanced Product Pricing Engine.
You can also update pricing for products by brand by using the CSV Importer. For more information on the importer, visit our help article: Pricing Products by Brand via CSV Importer.