You can use your product and inventory data wherever you need it. The manual export of all curated product data and pricing allows you to use it in a CSV file for your other selling channels such as your website, social media product ads, marketplace accounts, and more.
You are able to export your products by catalog, device, or device groups. To automate this process, use Wondersign's Commerce API for fully autonomous updates and exports. For fully automated direct connections to popular e-commerce platforms, please check out our Connectors.
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using a Google Chrome web browser
- You are subscribed to our BRICKS, CLICKS, or BRICKS & CLICKS plan. If you are on a Legacy plan, contact sales to upgrade your account.
1. Click Content in the top navigation menu and select Export Data from the drop-down.
2. Use the radio buttons to select one of the methods for exporting product data:
- Select all products in my account. This will select all available items (including items that are not sold individually) from all connected data sources.
- Select products in a specific Catalog. Use the drop-down menu at the bottom to select from your available catalogs.
- Select products from a specific Device. Use the drop-down menu at the bottom to select from your available devices.
- Select products from a specific Device Group. Use the drop-down menu at the bottom to choose from your available device groups.
- Checkbox: Include Custom Fields Data - When checked, your export will include any custom fields data you have added. When left unchecked, the report will omit custom fields and only export the standard data fields present in your Commerce Automation Manager (CAM).
You can also choose to download Inventory Data from your account. A warning message will alert you that certain manufacturer feeds don't contain real-time inventory and will therefore not export any data.
3. Click Finish to download your file.
How your screen will appear during the export process:
You will be redirected to the Export Summary page where you can view a recap of your export and access direct links to helpful resources. Click Download File to download your CSV file to your computer.
Your CSV spreadsheet will include the selected product data and a header row to define the content in each column.
Please Note: If you are not currently subscribed to our BRICKS, CLICKS, or BRICKS&CLICKS plan, you will only have access to a sample download of 50 products. For information on your current subscription, contact us.