Changes made in the Catalog App Manager are reflected after each automatic nightly sync. To force your changes to appear immediately, you will need to manually update directly from your device or manually sync from the Catalog App Manager.
- Your device must be Online to update successfully.
Manual Update from Your Device
1. Tap and hold on the store's logo, which is located on the top left corner of the kiosk screen, for 10+ seconds.
Please Note: Do not move your finger or touch any other part of the screen while holding on the store's logo.
2. When the logo menu appears, tap the orange Update Now button to restart the kiosk application and update the content.
3. Once the update is complete click on the X icon to close out the logo menu.
Manual Sync from the Catalog App Manager
1. Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using your Google Chrome browser.
2. Click Devices in the top navigation.
3. Sync all devices using the Sync All Devices button.
Sync an individual device by clicking the device name on the Devices screen, and click Sync Device.