The Catalog App Manager provides control over which products to display on the kiosk. Follow the below instructions for managing products & pricing on the kiosk.
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
- New Catalog Group
- Existing Catalog Group
- Hiding Individual Products from the Kiosk
New Catalog Group
1. To create a new catalog choose Content from the navigation menu, then select Catalogs.
2. You can see any existing product groupings that have been setup on the account, to setup a new grouping click Create Catalog
3. In the space provided enter the desired name of the Catalog Group.
4. You have the ability to assign a cover image to assist in identifying the catalog grouping, and any additional notes that you would like to attach to the grouping. Once you have entered the name of the catalog click Next.
5. You have the option to include all products that are available, specific categories, or even specific products that you would like to include. Use the links below to skip to the instructions you need.
6. Click the option that will include All of the displayable products.
Once you have selected the option for all products, navigate to the bottom right to click Next and continue to the catalog summary.
7. The following screen displays and confirms the settings that have been established in the product catalog. Select Finish, at the bottom right, to complete the catalog setup.
Go to Next Step: Assign to a Device Group.
8. Click the option that will include specific Categories.
Once you have selected the option for specific categories, navigate to the bottom right to click Next and continue to the catalog summary.
9. The following screen will display and confirm the settings that have been established in the product catalog. Navigate to the bottom right and select Finish to complete the catalog setup.
10. We will need to assign the categories that will be included into the catalog, to do so click Product Selection.
11. The following screen will allow for you to select the categories that will be included, once you have chosen the categories you want to include select Save Changes.
Go to Next Step: Assign to a Device Group.
12. Click the option that will include specific Products.
Once you have selected the option for specific products, navigate to the bottom right to click Next and continue to the catalog summary.
13. The following screen will display and confirm the settings that have been established in the product catalog. Navigate to the bottom right and select Finish to complete the catalog setup.
14. We will need to assign the products that will be included into the catalog, to do so click Product Selection.
15. The following screen will be displayed, select Choose Products to search for the products or select Import CSV of Products to Select if you have a .xls or .csv file you want to upload.
The following steps are for the Choose Products selection.
16. You will be brought to the search screen, click the drop-down arrow that will allow you to search by:
Please Note: if searching by a category, you will need to select the sub-category that contains the product you are looking for.
17. The search bar will create a drop-down list with the categories that include the text that is entered.
18. Once you have selected the sub-category, click Display Products to show all products within the sub-category.
19. The following screen will include all search results. Select the products to be added, then click Add Selected Products.
20. You will be brought to the following screen, to save the products navigate to the top right and select Save Changes.
Assign to Your Devices
21. Assign your catalog to a Device Group. Click Devices from the navigation menu and click Settings for the Device Group you want to display the catalog.
22. Expand the Catalog and Scene Collection Assignment drop-down and under the Catalogs section, use the checkboxes to select the catalog(s) you want to display for that Device Group.
23. Click Save Changes. To manually sync changes click Devices and on the Device page select Sync all devices.
Existing Catalog Group
2. You will see the product groupings that are currently setup, select the name of the group you are wanting to adjust.
3. To adjust the products that will be included into the catalog, click Product Selection.
4. You will be brought to the following screen that will allow you you to adjust the categories and/or products selected, once completed click Save Changes in the top right corner.
Hiding Individual Products from the Kiosk
2. To remove a few specific items from the kiosk, click Default Catalog.
Please Note: The following steps are a simplified walkthrough of hiding items from an account, click here for full instructions on creating fully customized catalogs that include highly detailed product selection.
3. From the catalog management screen, click Product Selection.
4. From the product selection screen, choose Exclude Products.
5. Next, select Choose Products.
6. Select the desired search parameter, then enter the search criteria and click Display Products.
7. Once the desired item(s) have been located, either click Select All to choose all items, or select individual items to remove. Once the desired collection of items has been selected, click Add Selected Products.
8. Once the desired items have been added to the "excluded products" list, click Save Changes.