- Accessing Device Groups
- Catalog Assignment
- Price Display
- Cart Configuration
- Store-To-Shopper Communication
- Advanced Configuration
- Changing Which Device Group a Device is Assigned To
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
Accessing Device Groups
2. The device management page is comprised of two sections:
On the left: A list of all devices activated on your account.
On the right: A list of device groups.
Each account will start with a "default group" where all devices will be assigned. To create additional groups, click Create New Group; to edit the customization settings of an existing device group, click the Settings Icon next to the device group's name:
3. Enter the requested information for the new device group, then click Finish on the bottom right of the screen:
Please Note: You can import settings from an already existing device group by selecting the import box above and selecting the source device group from the drop-down list.
4. The next screen will allow full customization of the existing or newly created device group. A new name for the device group can be chosen at any time by clicking the Edit button. Once the new device group has been customized, navigate back to the device management page by clicking Devices:
5. The device management page will now display the additional device group. If you need to add additional device groups repeat steps 4 & 5 as necessary.
1. Navigate to the device management page by clicking Devices in the top menu bar. Then, select the device you want to customize by clicking the Settings Gear Icon:
2. If a custom catalog has been created, click the drop down menu next to Catalog and Scene Collections, this section can be used to choose between the different catalogs:
1. To edit the appearance of prices, navigate to the device management page by clicking Devices in the top menu bar. Then, select the device you want to customize by clicking the Settings Icon:
2. To enable or disable prices, click the drop down next to Price Display, then select the button next to Show to enable or Don’t Show to disable:
3. Once pricing has been enabled, choose to Show/Don't Show the currency symbol, and adjust what symbol is being used:
4. The Show/Don't Show options give the ability to enable or disable the price label for the product (Ex. Retail Price, List Price, Rental Rate):
5. The Font Color symbol will change the color of the text:
6. The text section is used to edit the way in which the text will show in the specified field:
B - this button will make the desired text Bold
I - this button will make the desired text Italicized
S - this button will display the desired text with a Strikethrough
7. The Text fields will allow customization of the pricing labels that appear next to the Retail and List prices. The Call to Action can also be edited from this screen:
1. To manage the cart functions, navigate to the device management page by clicking Devices in the top menu bar. Then, select the device you want to customize by clicking the Gear Icon:
2. To enable/disable the basket or cart function on the kiosk, click the drop-down arrow next to Cart Configuration and select Enable or Disable:
3. The Cart Timeout will impact the time that the kiosk will retain the items in the cart before resetting and clearing the basket:
4. The Cart Email Addresses will be the email address that will receive all orders that are submitted through the kiosk. You can add multiple emails addresses by adding commas between:
5. The Retail Cost In Cart section will have the most impact to you since the cart emails would only be seen by the sales associate that is entering the order into the point of sale system. You can choose to include or exclude retail prices in the cart email:
1. To manage store-to-shopper communication, navigate to the device management page by clicking Devices in the top menu bar. Then, select the device you want to customize by clicking the Settings Icon:
2. To enable or disable the ability to send emails or text messages from the kiosk to a personal email or phone, click the Store-to-Shopper drop-down arrow and select the desired settings:
3. Next, configure the Sender's Identity. The test entered here will be displayed as the sender on all emails and text messages sent from the kiosk:
4. Next, choose the Sender's Email Address that will appear in all outgoing emails. The address entered here will also receive replies if the customer replies to the email sent from the kiosk:
5. Next, choose the Sender's Phone Number that will appear as the sender in all outgoing text messages:
6. This option allows you to choose whether you want to include, exclude, or reverse order of SKUs in texts and emails to customers using the kiosk:
1. Advanced configuration can be used to insert website links on your kiosk browser as well as manage other advanced features. Navigate to the device management page by clicking Devices in the top menu bar. Then, select the device you want to customize by clicking the Settings Icon:
2. The kiosk can be customized by Adding Websites that can be accessed directly from the kiosk. To get started, navigate to the Advanced Configuration section and click the drop down arrow. Then, to enable the website feature on the kiosk, click Show:
3. After websites are enabled, configure the Website Menu Label field, which will change the label on the kiosk button that will open up websites for the customer:
4. In the Web URL field enter the web address of the site to link to. In the Website Name field enter the desired name of how the website will be listed on the kiosk. Once you add the link and name slick Add this website:
Please Note: When entering the websites, please include the prefix (Ex. http:// )
5. Use the Up/Down Arrows to adjust the order in which the websites will display on the kiosk. To delete an entry, click the X Button:
6. To allow Ashley's Express Direct designation to appear on items that are eligible, or to allow customers to be able to search for Ashley express items when using the kiosk search feature, select Show. To disable these features, select Don't Show:
7. To show available inventory quantities at the warehouse when using the kiosk "Check Availability Feature," click Show Stock Amount in the Inventory Availability section:
Please Note: You can sign up for real time inventory by clicking the following link Inventory Availability
8. To remove SKUs from the kiosk, select Hide in the Kiosk SKU Display section, to make SKUs visible select Show:
9. Adjusting the Product Sorting can be done through two levels of categorization:
Please Note: If the kiosk is set to sort products low to high, and there are two items that are the same price, the secondary sorting section will determines how those products sorted further.
10. To change the default language the kiosk will display, click the drop down arrow next to the current language as indicated below. The following options are available as the default language:
After you are satisfied with the changes click Save Changes on the top right of the screen:
1. To manage store-to-shopper communication, navigate to the device management page by clicking Devicesin the top menu bar. Then, select the device you want to customize by clicking the Gear Icon.
2. To view/edit the Disclaimer that displays for the pricing, click the down arrow next to "disclaimer" which will display the current text.
3. Disclaimers can also be set on the emails and text messages that are sent from the kiosk:
- Email Footer Disclaimer, will impact the disclaimer that will show on emails sent from the kiosk with product descriptions and photos.
- Text Footer Disclaimer, will impact the disclaimer that will show on text messages sent from the kiosk with product descriptions and photos.
- Legal Name, is for use in other disclaimers throughout the application.
Changing Which Device Group a Device is Assigned To
1. Navigate to the device management page by clicking Devices in the top menu bar.
2. From the device management page, select the device that will be moved to a different device group:
3. From the device detail page, choose the appropriate device group: