- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browse
1. To edit the appearance of prices, navigate to the device management page by clicking Devices in the top menu bar. Then, select the device you want to customize by clicking the Gear Icon.
2. To enable or disable prices, click the drop down next to Price Display, then select the button next to Show to enable or Don’t Show to disable.
3. Once pricing has been enabled, choose to Show/Don't Show the currency symbol, and adjust what symbol is being used.
4. The Show/Don't Show options give the ability to enable or disable the price label for the product (Ex. Retail Price, List Price, Rental Rate):
5. The Font Color symbol will change the color of the text:
6. The text section is used to edit the way in which the text will show in the specified field:
B - this button will make the desired text Bold
I - this button will make the desired text Italicized
S - this button will display the desired text with a Strikethrough
The Text fields will allow customization of the pricing labels that appear next to the Retail and List prices. The Call to Action can also be edited from this screen: