1. On the back side of the ELO touchscreen, locate the panel that houses the LAN internet cable and power ports:
2. Remove the panel cover by sliding downward:
3. With the cover removed, connect the power cable into the port indicated below:
Then secure the power cable using the included cable clamp and screw.
4. If the kiosk connects to the internet via a WiFi signal, place the panel cover back on the touchscreen. If using a wired Ethernet connection, plug the cable into the port indicated below, then place the panel cover back on the touchscreen:
5. After being plugged in, the touchscreen will automatically power on. Once the kiosk is fully booted up, it will display the Control Panel:
Please Note: If the kiosk does not display the Control Panel, it can be accessed by pressing the “Home + Power” buttons simultaneously, as indicated below:
If prompted for a password to access the control panel, enter: 1elo
6. To connect the kiosk to a WiFi connection, select “Network”. If using a wired Ethernet connection, skip to step 8.
7. From the list of available WiFi networks, tap the network you wish to connect the device to, then enter the network’s password. Once connected, a green check mark will be displayed next to the name of the network:
8. Once connected to the network, the device will automatically download the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk application. The screen will give no indication that any download is happening, so avoid choosing any options on the screen. This process can take upwards of 20 minutes, depending on your internet connection speed.
9. Once the download is complete, the device will display a 6-digit pairing code. As the pairing code is displayed, visit my.catalogkiosk.com and enter the pairing code in the “Devices” section.
10. The kiosk will now download the store’s assigned products directly to the kiosk.
Please Note: If the device provides an error stating “No products assigned” (see image below), visit my.catalogkiosk.com to assign products & pricing. For instructions on assigning products & pricing, visit help article: Managing Products to Display.
11. The Kiosk’s “Attractor Screen” will now be displayed, and the Kiosk will be fully operational.