- (1) AC Power adapter
- (2) Ethernet cable (not applicable) (If using Wi-Fi, no cable is attached)
- (3) USB cable
- (4) HDMI cable
- 42 inch or larger touchscreen device
- USB Keyboard
1. Remove the cable cover located on the back right side of the monitor to access the touchscreen connector panel.
2. Connect the USB cable from the Chromebox to the Touch USB port in the back of the touchscreen device.
3. Connect the HDMI cable from the Chromebox to the HDMI port in the back of the touchscreen device
Please Note: Refer to the labeled images to identify the ports on the back of the touchscreen and the Chromebox.
4. Connect the AC Power adapter into an electrical outlet.
5. Connect the USB keyboard to the Chromebox device.
6. Press and hold the power button to turn on the Chromebox.
Please Note: Depending on your Chromebox model, the location of the power button may vary. Refer to the images below for examples of the power button on an Asus versus HP Chromebox.
|Asus Chromebox Model|
|HP Chromebox Model|
7. The Chromebox displays the Setup screen. Press the tab key on the keyboard or click the Time icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
8. Choose the language from the Select your language drop-down menu.
9. Choose the keyboard from the Select your keyboard drop-down menu.
10. Choose your Wi-Fi Network from the Select a network drop-down menu.
11. Click Continue.
Please Note: If using a wired LAN connection, there is no need to choose a Wi-Fi network. The Chromebox will connect to the LAN connection automatically.
12. Read and review the Google Chrome OS Terms. Click the Accept and continue button to verify acceptance with the terms.
13. Press the Ctrl+Alt+E keys on the keyboard on the Login screen.
14. Enter your login credentials for the Catalog Kiosk app on the Enterprise Enrollment Login screen.
Enterprise Enrollment Login Credentials
- User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: wondersign
15. A success message displays confirming enrollment. Press the Enter key.
16. The Chromebox installs and launches the Catalog Kiosk app automatically.
18. The Catalog Kiosk app downloads the store’s assigned products directly to the device.
Please Note: If the device provides an error message, “No products assigned." Navigate to my.catalogkiosk.com to assign products and pricing. Learn more about how to assign products and prices to your catalog using the Managing Products to Display article.
19. The Catalog Kiosk app Attractor Screen displays once the device is fully operational.