Co-Browsing with your customers provides a unique yet personalized experience exploring products and visualizing collections from the comfort of their own home. The Wondersign Desktop application provides the advantage of scheduling virtual appointments and adding virtual sales as a point of purchase.
We recommend the following Co-Browsing tools:
Please Note: This article also includes a tutorial on how to use Google Calendar to organize and schedule your co-browsing appointments.
- Desktop Version of the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk App
- Sign in to your Google account (If you do not have a Google account, navigate to the Google Accounts page to create one.)
1. Once you are logged into your Google account, click the menu in the upper right-hand corner and select the Hangouts icon.
2. Begin a meeting by clicking the Video Call button.
3. Allow Hangouts to use your camera and microphone.
4. Send an invite to your customer. Send an invite via email, or copy the link to share via a social messenger app.
5. Click the Share screen button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
6. Select the Wondersign Catalog Kiosk app and click Share.
7. Enjoy a remote walkthrough of your product line with your customer.
How to Use Google Calendar to Schedule Co-Browsing Appointments
Use Google Calendar to schedule and organize your virtual consultations with shoppers. Watch the video tutorial below.