The My Feeds page includes a list of the data feeds associated with your account. This helps you view what data source providers, manufacturers, and consumer brands you currently have connected and the details of your configuration.
- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
1. From your Dashboard, go to your Admin Menu by clicking your email address in the top right corner. Select My Feeds.
2. You'll be directed to your My Feeds Page. All Feeds that are associated with your account can be viewed here.
3. Provider. This is the name of the feed/datasource(s) connected to your account. You can sort providers alphabetically or search with the text box.
4. Configuration. This column shows how your specific data feed is configured with the provider. Information can include your account number, pricing, or shipping information.
5. Manufacturers & Consumer Brands. Click View list or Download as CSV for a list of all of the manufacturers and consumer brands associated with the feed.
When you select View, an entire list of manufacturers and consumer brands associated with the data feed is displayed. You can search and filter by manufacturer or consumer brand.
Use the Download as CSV button to export your list of manufacturers and associated Consumer Brands. You can use this formatting when importing product information.
Here is an example of what the Export looks like.
6. Last Import Status. Status options include Complete, Failed, or N/A.
7. Last Import Time. The timestamp of the most recent import and update to your products.
Please note: Wondersign checks for updates with the provider at least once every 24 hours. Imports are only initiated when there has been a detected change in product information.
8. Import Now. Trigger an instant sync with the data source outside of scheduled syncs.
9. Explore More Brands. To find a complete list of all managed feeds and brands available use the Explore More Brands button at the bottom of the page. This will direct you to the Feed Marketplace.