- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com (Commerce Automation Manager [CAM]) using the Google Chrome web browser
- Connect Wondersign to Your WooCommerce Store
1. From the CAM Dashboard, click your Account (email address) and select Connectors from the menu.
2. Select WooCommerce Connector.
3. Select the Sync Management tab.
4. Category Hierarchy. Define how the connector manages your category structure.
From the 2nd level forward (default) - The category structure will skip the root level (department) and start from the 2nd level forward in WooCommerce. Example: Living Room > Sofas.
From the Root level forward - The category structure will start from the root level (department) forward in WooCommerce. Example: Furniture > Living Room > Sofas.
Please Note: Changing these settings triggers a complete sync between Data API and WooCommerce.
5. Tag Management. Define how the connector manages product tags in WooCommerce.
ON (default) - All tags are managed by Wondersign. The Connector will create, update, and delete WooCommerce tags at the global and product level based on our product data feeds.
When selecting this option, the system will display a confirmation dialog warning that this action will replace all existing product tag data in your store, including manually created tags and tags created by other 3rd party plugins.
- OFF - Product tags are not managed by Wondersign. Tags are not managed by the Connector.
Please Note: WooCommerce Connector does not have write-only options for WooCommerce tags, attributes, and categories. It will delete any WooCommerce tag, attribute, and category not created by the connector.
6. If changes have been made, click Save.