- Sign in to my.catalogkiosk.com using the Google Chrome web browser
1. From the Dashboard, click your email address in the top right corner. A dropdown menu will appear and select Settings.
2. From the Settings page, select $ Price Settings from the left side menu. Choose the Rental/Financing dropdown and toggle to Enable Rental/Financing Pricing Options.
3. This is where you can Add, Edit, or Delete Rental terms. Click the Plus Sign to Add New Terms.
4. The "Rental Term" window will appear. Begin by creating a Label for the term.
Next, choose a term.
Please Note: There are four terms available to choose from:
Bi-Weekly (Payments that happen every other week)
Semi-Monthly (Payments that happen twice a month)
Lastly, fill in the Number of Payments, and click Save Changes.
Please Note: Terms can be created, edited, or deleted at any time in Term Management. To configure rental pricing rules, please visit How to Set Rental Prices.